Replacing Underwater Lights
We have recently replaced the underwater lights at a client’s pool with new stainless steel housings and LED lights. LED lights have many advantages;
• cheaper to run, up to 80%,
• longer lifetime, on average 5 years plus when run for 12 hours a day,
• they don’t heat up.
The most common cause of failure with halogen lights is from heat resulting in pressure building up in the housing, causing the casing to expand around the seals. This allows water to leak into the casing, fusing the bulbs or causing a short circuit and the main distributor board to fail.
Replacing the lights in a pool can easily be combined with an overhaul of the filtration system used in your pool. Our Servicing regime involves;
• monitoring the chemicals in the water to ensure that they are at the required healthy levels,
• general cleaning of the pool (e.g. brushing, vacuuming),
• washing and re-grouting mosaic tiles,
• checking the performance of filters and pumps,
• cleaning pool covers and surrounding areas.
Providing you with the piece of mind on the quality of the water in your pool and a great looking pool that sparkles.
Replacing the lights in your pool or spa is a great way to give it a fresh new look, combine this with a full service from Specialist Pools Services and your pool will sparkle, looking better than when it was first commissioned.
Why not give Phil a call today on 07500 112041 to discuss replacing the lights in your pool?